Fixed Rate Mortgage:
30/Year Fixed Rates are increasing,take advantage now!
Our 30-year fixed rate of 4.25% is near a RECORD low!
- Do you plan to stay in your home for many years?
- Do you prefer a consistent mortgage payment for budget planning?
- Does your peace of mind depend on a payment that never changes?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage might be right for you! Since your rate won’t change for the life of your loan, your payment will never increase.
With a fixed rate mortgage, the interest rate does not change for the term of the loan; the monthly payment is always the same. Typically, the shorter the loan period, the more attractive the interest rate will be.
A 30 year fixed rate mortgage is the most popular type of loan when borrowers are able to lock into a low rate.
30-year fixed-rate mortgage qualification requirements
- Refinance up to 95% of your primary home’s value
- Buy a home with as little as 5% down (primary home)
- Loan amounts from $25,000 to $3,000,000
How a 30-year fixed-rate mortgage works
- Monthly payments based on interest rate, principal loan amount, and amortized interest over 30 years
- Your payment will not change throughout the life of the loan
- Your actual payment will vary based on your situation and the current interest rates when you apply
- Pay your mortgage at any time without pre-payment penaltie